Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: EWS64 on AlphaServer ?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Zoran's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2002
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Did anyone have some experience with EWS64 on (DEC, COMPAQ) AlphaServer with NT4.0 ?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Beta-Decay's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2000
    Posts
    1,417
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I tried it with my DEC PWS 500, but I got sick of trying to use isaconfig to get it to see the **** thing. If the AlphaServer is newer than my miata it my be easier to work with.

    The drivers are meant for AMD/Intel based boxes, they may not work with alpha. If you do get it to work, let me know, I would be quite interested in seeing how to get it to work.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •